Highlighted

Premiere won't' let me apply effects to more than one clip in the timeline

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere does a great job of correcting noisy audio in the first clip in the timeline. But when I select the second clip and try to work with the same corrections they aren't applied. Same behavior whether I apply the effects individually or save the first clip's changes as a preset. Do I really have to export and re-edit the sequence as a single clip? Thanks.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere won't' let me apply effects to more than one clip in the timeline

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere does a great job of correcting noisy audio in the first clip in the timeline. But when I select the second clip and try to work with the same corrections they aren't applied. Same behavior whether I apply the effects individually or save the first clip's changes as a preset. Do I really have to export and re-edit the sequence as a single clip? Thanks.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try adding the effect in the track mixer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Richard, and no doubt editing in the track mixer would work fine, but I'm looking at editing my half of a year's worth of daily vids, so I'm kinda stubborn about using Essential Audio. For now I think I'll just edit each clip separately in a timeline with just one clip, for this one video that has a very unusual amount of noise. If it works I'll mark this solved. Again, thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0