• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere won't start. Tried EVERYTHING

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm desperate guys. This is the first time I ever post to a support forum.

Yesteday Premiere Pro 2020 was doing just fine. Suddently (actually after I installed twixtor for AE) it stopped working. I can't start it without crashing.

My system is Windows 10 64 bits, i5-7400, Radeon RX 5500 XT gpu, 32GB RAM Memory.

Here's what I've tried so far:

Restart my computer; Unnistall Twixtor; Start Premiere Pro holding Shift + Alt; Reinstall Premiere Pro Unninstall all plugins. Reinstall Premiere Pro (multiple times). Install Premiere Pro 2019 (still crashes on start); I literally deleted everything related to adobe Premiere on my computer (Media Cache and Media Cache files), "Temp" files. I unninstalled After Effects as well to see if that was the problem. I can't seem to solve it. 

It won't show any error code, just "Send Report" screen. My desktop is full of .CRASH files.

Can you help me?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Formo5E90,

Sorry to hear about this. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore & check if you have any plugin in the MediaCore folder. If you find any plugin, temporarily move it to a folder on the desktop & check if Premiere Pro is launching after that. 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola Formo5E90

Intenta instalar el programa en una ruta diferente (quizas en disco D o E)  e inicia el programa con CTRL + ALT + SHIFT 
Intenta previo a la instalacion borrar todos tus archivos temporales (no solo los de premiere si no ambien los de windows.
Espero te pueda ayudar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines