Highlighted

Premiere zooms/crops multicamera angles in program monitor

Participant ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found that if I have a multicamera sequence that is larger than the sequence it is cut into, and I have multicamera view turned on for the program monitor, the multicamera preview monitor will show the proper size, but the 4-up display on the left will show the angles zoomed/cropped.

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 2.52.06 PM.png

For reference, this is a 1920x1080 sequence, and the clip is a 5568x3132 multicam sequence. Toggling scale to frame size / set to frame size, or adjusting the size of the multicamera sequence in effect controls doesn't seem to alter the size at all.

If i open the multicamera sequence in the source viewer, everything is the proper size.

Any idea what's going on here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere zooms/crops multicamera angles in program monitor

Participant ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found that if I have a multicamera sequence that is larger than the sequence it is cut into, and I have multicamera view turned on for the program monitor, the multicamera preview monitor will show the proper size, but the 4-up display on the left will show the angles zoomed/cropped.

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 2.52.06 PM.png

For reference, this is a 1920x1080 sequence, and the clip is a 5568x3132 multicam sequence. Toggling scale to frame size / set to frame size, or adjusting the size of the multicamera sequence in effect controls doesn't seem to alter the size at all.

If i open the multicamera sequence in the source viewer, everything is the proper size.

Any idea what's going on here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is over a year old but I just ran into this exact same problem seemingly randomly. The angle viewer was showing the scaled version of my 4K camera angles during my 1080 edit and now suddenly it's showing the zoomed in version of each angle. Did you ever find a solution to this madness?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0