Highlighted

Premieres Freezes When Editing Text Color

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three "Bold Comming Up" text essential graphics on my project. I recently set up a new computer (since I started this project). Before I was able to edit the text color, shadow, etc just fine. Now in the Appearance section of the menu if I click either the check box next to the Fill, Stroke, Background or Shadow options or click on the box with the color the program locks up. There is no error displayed, it just plays a sound whenever I try to click on anything and I'm unable to do anything either by clicking or with keyboard short cuts. The odd thing is I am able to change the color if I use the eyedropper tool. I've tried restarting the application and the computer. I also tried deleting the graphics and adding new ones, but it behaves the same way each time. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premieres Freezes When Editing Text Color

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three "Bold Comming Up" text essential graphics on my project. I recently set up a new computer (since I started this project). Before I was able to edit the text color, shadow, etc just fine. Now in the Appearance section of the menu if I click either the check box next to the Fill, Stroke, Background or Shadow options or click on the box with the color the program locks up. There is no error displayed, it just plays a sound whenever I try to click on anything and I'm unable to do anything either by clicking or with keyboard short cuts. The odd thing is I am able to change the color if I use the eyedropper tool. I've tried restarting the application and the computer. I also tried deleting the graphics and adding new ones, but it behaves the same way each time. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?