• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PremierPro does not have "System Default" option in Audio Hardwear [Windows]

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PremierPro used to NOT recognize when you plug in/out headphones, so users had to mannually go to Audio Hardwear settings and change it every time.

But by my latest research (05/04/2021), Adobe said they fixed it and now we can puck "System Default" option, but I still dont see it available.

I have updated to the latest version of Premier and rebooted my computer, nothing has changed!

Plase help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this would be better in Download & Install or in Premiere Pro. We'll try you in Premiere Pro first.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your system info? Like OS and version, CPU, RAM, GPU vRAM, Pr version? Please exact version numbers. "Latest" is not a version. 😉 Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not yet released in the current version (15.1) but its in the beta implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines