• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premire pro corrupting after a save

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I am having an issue that after an autosave or a manual save or both if I log off or shut down my computer or even close premire pro my save randomly rolls back to a random save. This is annoying as I have spent hours editing only to have the save rolled back do I ever know will it save properly? It seems that however much I saved it it always seemed to roll back. I had made a backup copy of the project and the main "not backup" project seemed to roll back to my backup file that I hadnt opened since copying out of my Premire pro 14.0 folder. I even opened the main project (the main project file) from the premire pro folder where all the exports go and it was also the same. Is this a common issue? And is there any easy fix? This has happened to me mutiple times on different projects and different days. This has caused many extra hours spent at the computer redoing everything the best I can. Just to make it clear this is no problem with file corruption it is a problem with saving. Also this account doesnt have the issue its on another account since it seems it is impossible to sign into an account linked to an orginisation in the browser adobe sign in.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a few reports of different Adobe apps randomly rolling back saves, and it's very disturbing. In some cases I note that the users had the files on network storage. I wonder if the problem somehow relates to the network storage. If you are hitting this, please say 

(a) if you are using network storage

(b) if so, the storage brand and device

(c) your operating system version

I won't have any magic fixes, but collecting info may be the first step in cracking this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Hello, thanks for the response I use WD blue 400 GB  SSD  storage which is a physicak hard drive. I haven't ever used network storage as I also have a extra Terabyte if in need of more storage. I currently have about 70GB free on my SSD so I dont think there would be any issue there.
  • I use the latest update of windows but I haven't activated windows yet because I dont see the point in paying 200$ to remove a small piece of text in my bottom right corner. I have done many projects in the past and I only seem to be getting the issue very occasionally. I have a pretty decent graphics card and a core i7 for the CPU. Hope this information helps with solving this issue. Thanks for taking the time to help. My file isn't corrupting it just rolls back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines