• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premire Pro cropping video when doing multicam

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody. I have a project, and I am doing multicaming. After I have done all the steps to get started with multicaming, it crops one of my videos and cuts off the participant's head. I will put a picture of before and after. I need an answer to this QUICK because this is really important and this is due today. Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Open the SOURCE sequence, (right-click it in project and 'open in timeline'), then select the clips and right-click and 'Set to Frame Size'.

You may need to create the Edit Sequence again - right-click source sequence in project and 'New sequence from clip'

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the SOURCE sequence, (right-click it in project and 'open in timeline'), then select the clips and right-click and 'Set to Frame Size'.

You may need to create the Edit Sequence again - right-click source sequence in project and 'New sequence from clip'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! Very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, glad it helped! 

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines