Premire Pro unable to locate mp4 files

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone. I had a project set up for a movie im editing and the rushes were already incorporated. The original mp4 rushes were saved on my external hard drive as well as on my deskstop which is broken at the moment and waiting to see if recoverable. The file path from adobe pro says the mp4 files were uploaded directly from hard drive and thats why they are now nbot loading. I would locate them from the deskstop folder but that has now disappeared and dont know how to get it back. What im wondering is, is there any way to recover the mp4 files using the project that had them or using something else in adobe pro? They have all gone through media encoder as well, to transfer them to mp4 files. Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premire Pro unable to locate mp4 files

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone. I had a project set up for a movie im editing and the rushes were already incorporated. The original mp4 rushes were saved on my external hard drive as well as on my deskstop which is broken at the moment and waiting to see if recoverable. The file path from adobe pro says the mp4 files were uploaded directly from hard drive and thats why they are now nbot loading. I would locate them from the deskstop folder but that has now disappeared and dont know how to get it back. What im wondering is, is there any way to recover the mp4 files using the project that had them or using something else in adobe pro? They have all gone through media encoder as well, to transfer them to mp4 files. Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?