Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preset a Preconfiguration

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Each time i send a project il adobe media encoder i have to choose a Preconfiguration (i've done myself) - I have a dozen of them, and use them 10 times a day. But each category of video have its own preconfiguration and i have to manually change it myself each time.

Preconfiguration are usable in adome premiere, i can 'extract media' and choose one of my preconfiguration. But i have not seen where to Set the Preconfirguration i want to use in a project. I'am always start from "base project" that i modify each day with the content, i suppose it's possible to preset "wich kind of project" it is and so don't have to manually choose it in encoder 10 time a day.

Can someone help ?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to sort out your comment. I'm not sure what "preconfiguration" means ... presets, perhaps? I think we may have a language problem here.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wild guess?

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes so i want to "preset" a "preset" I want my Project to appear in Encoder With the good preset, preseted.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines