Preview interpreted clips

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

32 gb RAM

AMD RYZEN 5 3600x

Hey! When I interpret a footage from 100 fps to 23,976 and then create a proxy. 

I stop the encoder before it starts and "reset status" and then  interpret footage once again too 23,976.

I enable the proxy in premiere and everything works fine. 

BUT when I double click on a file got preview only like 30% of the clip is showing. I cant go further and se the full clip. 

I want to preview the WHOLE clip. 

I have restarted, unilstall. I think this probably have a easy solution but I cant find it. 

Please help! I dont want to uncheck proxy 

Everytime I preview. 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Preview interpreted clips

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

32 gb RAM

AMD RYZEN 5 3600x

Hey! When I interpret a footage from 100 fps to 23,976 and then create a proxy. 

I stop the encoder before it starts and "reset status" and then  interpret footage once again too 23,976.

I enable the proxy in premiere and everything works fine. 

BUT when I double click on a file got preview only like 30% of the clip is showing. I cant go further and se the full clip. 

I want to preview the WHOLE clip. 

I have restarted, unilstall. I think this probably have a easy solution but I cant find it. 

Please help! I dont want to uncheck proxy 

Everytime I preview. 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?