Preview is repeating+going on at the same time

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said on the title, the preview video repeats+goes on very fast

To make it more clear, I'll attatch the recording of my status.

Until yesterday, everything went well. I finished editing where to cut the clip.

And all of the sudden it became like this.

And to add, I don't know why but my premiere pro's performance declined so much.

There was nothing wrong with the file, because the same file works well in my Macbook.

And there is no problem with the source file, or my computer. I checked with multiple benchmark programs, and updated my drivers.

There was no overload because in the window task manager, only 10% of the source was used.

So I had to erase 2019 version(I use 2019 version also at the macbook and it works well), and download 2020 version.

I can now at least watch the video, but I have to watch it like the file I attatched.

I can work with my macbook, but my desktop is much better in parts, so I really want to use my desktop. Plz help me with this

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attachment.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the inconvinience.

I tried to upload the file by the button you highlighted.

But it seems that I had to upload it by a URL, which means, if I understood it right, I have to upload this video somewhere like youtube or vimeo.

I didn't want to upload it somewhere so open(?) so I had to upload it.

Anyways, I'm trying to upload it by the function you told me, but I can't seem to find the button to adjust the post. Should I make a same post? 

When I press 'More', it comes out like this.1.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a new post, as you can't edit your post.

You can attach a file that will be visible without a url if you use the icon as illustrated and then click upload.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I downloaded the file. Adjust your Audio Hardware Preferences. Something is amiss there.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines