• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview monitor not showing full screen

Participant ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just upgraded to v15 and now have a problem with the preview window on my second screen. It only fills the bottom two thirds of the screen. So the bottom one third is hidden. And I can see my desktop behind the top third. I hope that makes sense! Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trash the preferences (hold ALT while launching premiere pro on the splash screen)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Carlos

I've got PP running on my iMac and the preview on a second monitor. Can you just explain what you mean by "...launching premiere pro on the splash screen"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines