• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview not working

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still pretty new to Premiere Pro, but I can't get the preview to work. Based on what I saw its something minor I pressed but I still can't get the preview to work.

2020-07-23.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Try going to the menu Window > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having similar trouble, too. If you adjust the size of the preview window then it suddenly appears (from what I've done). I've also been having issues with the timeline slider & preview slider being switched around (as in, when I try to drag the timeline slider, the preview slider moves, and vice versa).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the Program monitor (which is tied to the Timeline panel) or the Source monitor, normally tied to a clip in a bin?

If you change the CTI ... current time indicator or 'playhead' in the Timeline panel, necessarily the CTI in the Program monitor moves.

If your Source monitor is ganged to a timeline, moving the CTI on the timeline would move the CTI in the Source monitor. But unless you've 'ganged' the Source monitor to a sequence in a timeline, it will have its own internal timeline showing.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to the menu Window > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines