Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview problem - Multicamera

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I trying to use the resource of multicamera like I always did (with some lags, but workable). My notebook was formatted recently after installing 240gb SDD. It made everything better and Premiere Pro starts faster than before. But my problem is work with big lags on multicamera preview, because it's impossible to watch the takes and switch them. 

I work with Full HD videos only.
I tried with 'software only Mercury', GPU (CUDA) and GPU (OpenCL). It didn't work.
I deleted cache files, reseted my preferences, turned preview setup to 1/4 and 1/8 and nothing works like before.

I don't know what to do. Help me! 😮

Notebook ASUS X556U
i7 7500U - 2.7GHz
8 GB RAM
240 GB SSD (Windows 10 + Adobe)
GeForce 930mx

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabriel,

Your system barely meets system requirments for a single stream of HD. However, if it worked OK before, my thinking is that you might not have the right GPU drivers installed on this fresh drive. You can run Help > System Compatibility Report within Premiere Pro. If that tells you anything about your GPU, you can you try a clean reinstallation of these drivers. Please let us know what happens. 

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the answer.

The System Compatibility Report doesn't present issues. All graphic drivers are updated. Although my notebook is weak to work with many resources, I used to edit videos with multicamera, warp stabilizer, lumetri color and the lags were not a big problem. But now preview runs 2 seconds and starts to break. Sometimes shows yellow target with "media offline" and after returns to normal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines