• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.prfpset Organization

Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to put downloaded prfpsets into a folder after they are placed into the Adobe Premiere Pro 2020\Plug-Ins\en_US\Effect Presets folder? 

This is a mess and undescriptive and the creater really should have put it in folders before exporting! I would expect to drag it into a folder or rearrange/organize on most other programs. Is it possible? Can I modify the .prfpset file to add a folder structure? Reorganize where it comes in the list? What kind of customization do I have availiable here?

Windows 10. Version 14.7

Untitled.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on Presets > New Presets Bin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't let me drag imported presets into a new bin? Am I doing something wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know, works fine here.

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can create the Preset Bin, but I cant drag the Destruction 01-20, Glitch etc into it. They won't move.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines