• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Primere Pro Update - Display Driver Issue

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the Primere Pro update last night and this morning when I opened Primere Pro I got an error message saying that I needed to update my Displaay driver.  Intel HD Graphics 4000.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

I am disappointed to tell you this, but that HD Graphics 4000 is now completely obsolete. Intel had completely ended all support, outside of self-help, for all of its 3rd-Generation (Ivy Bridge) CPUs back in May 2019. So, outside of a couple of security-patched driver releases since then, the HD Grapics 4000 will not receive any further driver updates any more.

And officially, Adobe now requires a much newer CPU platform than yours just to run Premiere Pro properly. A 6th-Generation or newer Int

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go into your operating system and update your graphics drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am disappointed to tell you this, but that HD Graphics 4000 is now completely obsolete. Intel had completely ended all support, outside of self-help, for all of its 3rd-Generation (Ivy Bridge) CPUs back in May 2019. So, outside of a couple of security-patched driver releases since then, the HD Grapics 4000 will not receive any further driver updates any more.

And officially, Adobe now requires a much newer CPU platform than yours just to run Premiere Pro properly. A 6th-Generation or newer Intel CPU platform is now officially required. Your platform is only a 3rd-Generation platform. And to further distinguish the 6th-Generation CPUs from earlier ones, the model numbers of the HD Graphics have changed from a 4-digit model number to only a 3-digit model number (for example, HD Graphics 630 on the 7th-Generation CPUs).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines