• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problème avec le sous-titrage ADOBE PREMIERE

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je test la nouvelle version d'Adobe premiere 15.2 qui marque une belle évolution pour la gestion des sous-titres.

Mais je rencontre un problème lors de l'export des sous-titres en SRT pour maltentendants:

Adobe premiere permet de garder les codes couleurs des différents "caption" mais l'encodage en HTML est incomplet car il manque les guillemets pour que ce code soit compris:

00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:10,360
<font color=#FF00FFFF>text</font>. en lieux et place de <font color="#FF00FFFF">text</font>

autre souci:

les informations de position de titre ne sont pas conservées lors de l'export SRT (alors que les information de couleurs le sont)

Avez-vous une solution pour permettre un export SRT en gardant les codes HTML de couleur et de position corrects ?

D'avance merci

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These style codes are not intended for web display, but interpretation by a system using the srt file. But even that gets complicated. The 8 character color codes may be ignored.

For more options in exporting styling with Subtitles (the old Open Captions), use File -> Export -> Media and set the sidecar option in the Captions tab to EBU. Or for Closed 708, to XML.

The export from the Text Panel only allows srt and always include the font styling.

I can't tell you what the best option is, but the export types I identified carry both position and font color information.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After I posted, I realized I had better information. See my post here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/subtitles-not-the-same-after-export-premiere-pro-14-9-an...

It includes a link to the captions section of the reference guide. See the "Export Captions" section.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines