• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem after export / Problema luego de exportar (PREMIERE PRO)

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I hope you are all well, when I go to export the video everything is fine, everything cool, I deactivate the proxies and I send to export the video in 1080p it is a YouTube vlog, when the video is ready I will review it and it has jumps in it sound and video, that is to say that it is delayed in some parts where I made cuts, in which I did not do if it goes well, I do not understand probe with another project and the same thing happens, I do not know what to do I have already exported with media encoder and the same thing happens same, helpa

Hola, espero que esten todos bien, cuando voy a exportar el video todo bien todo chevere, desactivo los proxys y mando a exportar el video en 1080p es un vlog de youtube, cuando ya esta listo el video voy a revisarlo y tiene saltos en el sonido y el video, es decir que va retrasado en algunas partes donde hice cortes, en las que no hice si va bien, no entiendo probe con otro proyecto y sucede lo mismo, no se que hacer ya he exportado con media enconder y sucede lo mismo, ayudaaaaaaaa

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines