Highlighted

Problem buying Premiere

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to buy the license but i always receive a message saying the data is wrong. But i check all time my credit card my ID but this message is always appearing so i cannot buy it. Please HELLLLPPPPPP.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem buying Premiere

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to buy the license but i always receive a message saying the data is wrong. But i check all time my credit card my ID but this message is always appearing so i cannot buy it. Please HELLLLPPPPPP.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should be able to "chat" with an adobe support person.  a little late in the day for me to dig the info out for you but give it a shot.  if you don't have any luck, post back and I'll see if I can find you a link to follow tomorrow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks the chat and calling are unnavailable now because its 23:38 here in Rio but tomorrow ill call and let you know 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good luck and let us know if you have any problems.  stay well...  things don't seem that great in rio at the moment.  In NY, so far so good...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines