• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem editing and exporting 4k footage

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm really hoping someone can help with this as soon as possible.

I'm working with 4k footage and have already saved one draft for my client on Wednesday last week which was fine. It took a while to render and save but was manageable. However, after working on the second draft it's a 5:52 video so not long. It takes about 3 hours to render and 3-4 hours to export and when it export it exports incorrectly with imbalanced colours and glitches (not how it looks when I play it back in application). Adobe customer service asked me to update my OS to catalina and to create proxies for all footage and reassured me it will work. That took about 5-6 hours of my time and the issue still remains. In fact, it now won't even playback correctly. Customer Service shared my screen to show me all the steps to ensure me it will work and how to do it correctly. This has affected me so much RE deadlines and lost time.

I just need help speeding up the rendering process, speeding up the exporting process and ensuring that my video exports correctly without any glitches or issues. I honestly have to sort this out today or I'm not sure what to do. All the steps Adobe advised I did and I am still at square one with less time.

Any one have any idea how to fix this please in a short space of time??

Sincerely, an extremely frustrated Adobe customer!

[Title edited for question clarity and future forum search... Mod]
[Using your name as a question title does not work to let people help you]

[Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add that I am working with the Premiere Pro application on a Macbook!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines