Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem exporting a video

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

I have a big problem with exporting my video. I wanted to give my brother a video for his birthday. That worked great until the export. I have tried it with different settings, but I always get the following error message:

Error during export
Error compiling the film.

Error with accelerated renderer

Frame cannot be produced.

Writing with Exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \D:\Storage\Private\Documents\Mats\Luis 18th birthday\Video\Uli and family.mp4.
File type written to: H264
At Timecode: 00:00:00:16
Rendering at offset: 0.000 seconds
Component: Exporter type H.264
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629690

The time under "Rendering at offset" is always different and when I play this part in the preview of premiere Pro there is never a problem.

Once to my LAptop:
My CPU is the Intel core i5 of the tenth generation. In addition to the standard onboard graphics card, the Nvidia mx 250 is also installed. I have also tried to use only one of the two GPUs or none at all, but the same error message keeps coming up.

I am really at the end with my ideas what I can change and hope that one of you has an idea what I can change.

Many thanks already

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01. clean your media cache (on both premiere pro and media encoder)

02. delete the render files (video previews) from sequence

03. try to switch renderers from project settings and Media Encoder

04. update your graphics card

05. if after trying all of the above nothing works, export to something like Cineform yuv 10 bit,

then create an H.264 out of that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, 

Some of your tips I have already tried, but I will try it tomorrow again 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a sorta 'film' revolution going on. Productions, budgets, distribution, and tons of stuff.... including what companies 'promise you' what they can do with their products. I just watched a tv commercial in U.S. about a phone that can shoot " projection film epics ". The phone hand model showed me something with 3 lenses on it. Wow.

You should match your source media with your project settings. The more you mix and try to match, the more problematic it becomes for the editing program.

Please look at what your source material is ( fps, wb, resolution, codec, etc.) and try to match that in your project. If it doesn't match ( like you got variable frame rates with vertical frame ) you might have to transpose it in some nice free program ( ffmpeg ? whatever ).

I'm sorry everything works until it doesn't work .. but we need more info to even take a wild guess what you have going on.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am havin 16 GB of Ram and 512 GB SSD. On the SSD I have 150 GB of free space. During the export, I have between 2 and 4 GB of ram free.

I use a Huawei Matebook X pro from the year 2020 with the core i5 processor.....

Thank you for your answer 👍

Mats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's this update, despite the constant regurgitation of 'it must be the effect you have' 'clean your cache' we have gotten in response to this issue the past few weeks, it's clearly an issue with the software.

Keep trying the export and eventually one of the many times you export it it will randomly decide to work, that's all I've been doing sometimes I'm lucky the 2nd time sometimes it's like the 10th

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines