Highlighted

Problem for load my project

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys, I have a problem yesterday I save my project by myself and with the auto save but today that I wanted to keep editing I load my file and there's only the files of the project but not the time line that I edit is just only the clips images and all that stuff but not my video how can I fixed? 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem for load my project

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys, I have a problem yesterday I save my project by myself and with the auto save but today that I wanted to keep editing I load my file and there's only the files of the project but not the time line that I edit is just only the clips images and all that stuff but not my video how can I fixed? 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sequence you created isn't in the project window? If that's the case then you didn't save during the time you were working on it. Auto save makes files possibly in a different directory from where you're saving (usually in a folder where the project file lives), maybe try the latest of those?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a habit of doing a Save a Copy every so often. Dont rely on auto save only.

FAQ: When to use "Save A Copy," or "Save As," and ...

double click.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0