• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem importing files

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am enraged that I bought into the Adobe Creative plan, found and installed Adobe Premiere Pro CC, and am now being told that to upload scenes from my SDHC card, I have to make another purchase of Adobe Elements. Now when looking at the Adobe Community Support page, I see people having all kinds of problems installing Elements. What gives? What really works?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now being told that to upload scenes from my SDHC card, I have to make another purchase of Adobe Elements

Says who?

You dont need Elements, just copy card to hdd and ingest into Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From reading your other post, it sounds like someone else (perhaps your director?) is telling you you need Elements. They are sadly mistaken. Pro can do everything Elements can and exponentially more. You can definitely make a virtual choir with Pro; however, I don't know if I'd call it a beginner's project. Not to discourage you! Give it a whirl (you have everything you need in the Creative Cloud) and ask for help when you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if I'd call it a beginner's project.

Looks easy but its not. You need to know your way around a NLE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines