Highlighted

problem in exporting

Contributor ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i have problem in export. There is a little part, few seconds, where there are some stilyze fx that get spoiled in the final export. I can see it properly in my timeline. It use to be good the export till few days ago

Don't know if can be driver related, i have downloaded the latest studioriver just few days ago. I have a 1050.

Also i have deleted all meda files and render, but the export still give problem

Any idea?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

Try rolling back the driver.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem in exporting

Contributor ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i have problem in export. There is a little part, few seconds, where there are some stilyze fx that get spoiled in the final export. I can see it properly in my timeline. It use to be good the export till few days ago

Don't know if can be driver related, i have downloaded the latest studioriver just few days ago. I have a 1050.

Also i have deleted all meda files and render, but the export still give problem

Any idea?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of your sequence and export settings:

attachment.png

Also:

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot the properties of your media in tree view:
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

If the file is variable frame rate, which although Adobe says it will support, many users are having issues with VFR.

Use Hand brake to convert to constant frame rate:
https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php
Here is a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i will post the video as soon as i can

but as i told you i have exported tens of times and i never had this problem at onlyt those 5 seconds

After upgrading driver it happened..don't know if related, but is is the only thing i have changed

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 1
Contributor ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

after rolling back now it works!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0