Highlighted

Problem: Picture lost his original color.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys

I have a problem, I downloaded a png and jpg format photo from the internet, and when I put the Photos on the sequence, the photos turn red / orange and they no longer have the original color.(without color grading)

Capture d’écran 2020-11-20 à 15.38.55.pngCapture d’écran 2020-11-20 à 15.38.44.png

Can someone solve my problem?  

Thanks for helping.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem: Picture lost his original color.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys

I have a problem, I downloaded a png and jpg format photo from the internet, and when I put the Photos on the sequence, the photos turn red / orange and they no longer have the original color.(without color grading)

Capture d’écran 2020-11-20 à 15.38.55.pngCapture d’écran 2020-11-20 à 15.38.44.png

Can someone solve my problem?  

Thanks for helping.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be that the photo is CMYK and not RGB, try converting it in photoshop to RGB and give it a shot. If not, post the png here so I try on my system, maybe we can figure it out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't work here. I send u the pictures

Sans titre-1.png

Go pro and DJi.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine here;

afbeelding.png

Resave them in Ps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a screenshot of your sequence settings?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All fine here on Win 10 latest Nvidea Studio driver 457.30

merc.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oke because my sequence is in work natively in Rec. 2100 PQ in Premiere Pro and the color is always the same(red/orange).

color-working-space.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put them in a separate sequence with 709, nest and then add the nest to the main sequence.

See if that will work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0