Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Rendering in Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having problems of rendering in Premiere Pro (the same problem in different versions).

The rendering begins and a few minutes or seconds after started it suddenly stops.

That's an intermittent problem for sometimes the rendering finishes normaly.

I don't know if it happens because I have something wrong in my computer but I checked it for viruses and I could't find anything.

On the last week I tried to solve the problem by formating my computer but it doesn't worked too.

Is there the possibility of having problem with a specific project? Like, something damaged the project and now that was lose?

I attached some print screens with this problem and I hope you guys could please help me with it.

Thank y'all for supporting me.

It starts normally...It starts normally...then it stops suddenly...then it stops suddenly...after selecting Cancel it crashes...after selecting Cancel it crashes...this message is shown and after that the application shuts down automatically.this message is shown and after that the application shuts down automatically.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Premiere Pro.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks dude.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your mac meet min requirements.

Why are you deducting two pixels from the resolution.

You wont get rid of the dark edges this way if that is the aim.

You need to scale the footage up in the timeline or

crop in the input settings of the export settings.

Turn off max render and hardware encoding and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ann,

I've been rendering videos with this configs (project and hardware configs) for a while and the problem started a couple of weeks ago.

This short video is only an introduction for a longer one, so I only use to change the text layer to adequate this depending of the content of the longer one.

I'll try to change the configs as you suggested, but I don't think so it will solve the problem.

Anyway, thanks for the support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines