Problem with Audition and Premiere

Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm editing a short movie I made with my friends and we noticed that the audio was really bad and we used audition tu "fix" it. We found after months a person wich studies techinques to clean audios and he needed the audio file of the clips without our modifications. The problem is here, is there something I can do to easly cancel the audio mdifications on the clips, or I have to cut and detach manually every single clip again and sync it on the video?

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with Audition and Premiere

Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm editing a short movie I made with my friends and we noticed that the audio was really bad and we used audition tu "fix" it. We found after months a person wich studies techinques to clean audios and he needed the audio file of the clips without our modifications. The problem is here, is there something I can do to easly cancel the audio mdifications on the clips, or I have to cut and detach manually every single clip again and sync it on the video?

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2020 0
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click on clip in sequence and choose 'Restore unrendered'. This should restore the audio for the clip. You can select all your clips and do this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0