Highlighted

Problem with GPU acceleration only working for Video

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a 360 compilation of images and videos, all of which are in 360. I'm trying to use some of the Immersive Video effects, such as "VR Rotate Sphere". It works fine on the 360 videos, but when I try apply it to the still 360 images, it says "This effect requires GPU acceleration" even though my GPU acceleration has been enabled. Is there anyway to fix this? or does it only work on the 360 video?

Topics

Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with GPU acceleration only working for Video

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a 360 compilation of images and videos, all of which are in 360. I'm trying to use some of the Immersive Video effects, such as "VR Rotate Sphere". It works fine on the 360 videos, but when I try apply it to the still 360 images, it says "This effect requires GPU acceleration" even though my GPU acceleration has been enabled. Is there anyway to fix this? or does it only work on the 360 video?

Topics

Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That might be the culprit: stills. VR effects are for VR footage.

Maybee convert the still to vr footage first.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines