• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with GPU CUDA Acceleration

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just built a machine (will list specs below) specifically for editing and installed the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card. It should have more then enough power for GPU accelerated effects in premiere, yet I keep getting the "this effect requires gpu acceleration" flag. I have tried everything from reinstalling the drivers.. restarting the machine after switching the renderer.. adding a note in the premiere program file (opencl_supported_cards) to make premiere recognize the card. Installed CUDA. Reinstalled premiere.  Nothing I do is working and my system will not let me rollback the driver which i read online could also help (I think because the 3080 is new). Is anyone else having this issue or more importantly does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you. 

Specs:

Board: MSI x570 Unify

CPU: AMD 3950x

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Tuf 

Memory: 128gb of ram

SSD: 2TB M.2

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your AMD MOBO might need a BIOS update and a BIOS tweak if new drivers did not work. There seems to be a lot of issues with AMD CPUs and Nvidia GPUs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines