Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Lighting - Auto ISO

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have filmed an interview with multi camera, on one camera I accidentally left on Auto. The footage is fine, but every once in a while the lighting becomes brighter or darker. (I assume this is a audo change in the ISO). Is there anyway to settle this or improve it in Prem Pro? I guess a plugin that takes the normal level of light and adjusts when it jolts up and down?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it changes over time you have no other option then to correct this manually as in keyframing with Lumetri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it depends how often it happens. you can use After Effects to auto stabilize or templates that try to equalize what you want.  it all comes down to which is more work. if it only happens a few times, it would be quicker to simply do a crossfade adjustment keyframed in the middle. If it happens like 10x a sec. after effects might save you some time.

https://f1.creativecow.net/12087/auto-white-and-flicker-ae-cc2017-template?uploaded=file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines