• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with lower third

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys, my problem is that I’m working on a project  and I got sent some lower thirds for it on a .mov format, they are animated, but when I bring the to the timeline, they don’t appear... in other words, when I import the to the previe monitor I can run the and see them, but when I drag them to the timeline, on another track, on top of the main video track, and run the video nothing happens.

The fact that I can see the preview lets me know that my quicktime is running ok, but I don’t understand why nothing happens once I bring the to the main panel. There are other .mov files on the same timeline (lik an Iphone video) and the run with no problem... is the lower thirds that are not working... what am I doing wrong?

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

What are the pixel dimensions of the source graphic clips and the pixel dimensions of your timeline? If the source clips are larger than the sequence, you will need to scale the graphic clips on the timeline smaller to have the graphics appear within the raster of the sequence.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the pixel dimensions of the source graphic clips and the pixel dimensions of your timeline? If the source clips are larger than the sequence, you will need to scale the graphic clips on the timeline smaller to have the graphics appear within the raster of the sequence.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So glad I'm being saved by a post from two years ago. I got stuck for an hour until I found this thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

4 years later and it helped me right away. Top tier 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to what MTD said, right click on those clips and choose 'Scale to Frame Size'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines