• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with MCCS5-6

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an issue with Premiere Pro CC not being able to load any audio tracks from a AVCHD file, so I found a solution with MCCS5-6 that claimed it'd fix the issue, and it did in older versions of PP, but now every bloody time I try to import a file on 14.0 no matter what way—dragging, importing from file drop menu, and even media browser—for some reason it gets stuck and I have no other choice but cancel the whole thing.

I eventually tried to convert the file via Media Encoder, and it's worse there because it outright crashes the program after I try to cancel it.

My question is—is there any way to uninstall the MCCS5-6 codec, which seems to be causing the problem or am I royally screwed?

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also plagued by this. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find the folder where the MCCS5-6 installer has put the files in (you can launch the installer again to check), and you should be able to find the uninst file to uninstall the components.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Found the Solution and Uninstalled The MCCS5-6 codec My Problem Got Fixed!

Goto C/Program Files/Adobe/Common/Plugins/7.0/Media Core/Main Concept 

And Click Uninstall That's it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines