Problem with preview GPU 1660

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem since installing my 1660 graphics card (6 go ventus). During preview, the image freezes, everything goes very slowly. I can absolutely no longer work. No matter how much I change the settings, it doesn't matter. I am on a 13.2 version of first pro. Can an update recognize this graphics card for me?
I specify that I have an i7, with 32 gb of ram and an ssd on windows 10
Thank you

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like an update cannot hurt.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that nvidia g-sync is off. It seems there's a bug in latest drivers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the sequence set to continous frames or head only?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Seb5E5A AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me where i can see this setting ? I'm not sure i understand (beacause i'm french...)

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver). And do a clean install.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had funny performance (lot of media pending which i never had before) on the latest studio driver > reverted to 460.89. Seem ok so far.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Peru Bob LATEST
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll have to check what driver I'm using when I get to my editing computer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines