• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with project file "prproj"

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have this same problem with one project. Always that i open it in adobe premiere, when i touch something on timeline it's shows me a dialogue box (pic in attachment). I checked this on three others computers (with other premiere pro) and always shows mi this same dialogue box. iOS and Premiere Pro are updated to the latest version. (FYI project are made on windows sys.)Zrzut ekranu 2020-07-29 o 13.39.43.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You! But afther copy all timeline from old sequence to new, when i touch something on new timeline it's shows up this same error dialogue box. Even when i take everything in old timeline to nested sequence. Or even using option import project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are there any autosave versions of the project available?  Also, try having all the media offline when you try and start the project.  This was an old trick to use in fcp7 if there was a piece of corrupt media.    If that works, slowly relink til you find the problematic clip...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines