Highlighted

Problem with Re-linking BRAW footage.

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 2.54.16 PM.pngHello,

I am working on using a project file from another editor. I definitely have the same exact footage with the same filenames that I am re-linking to, however it is not the same as the other editor's project file when it is all re-linked (look at the striped clips on the included screenshot.) What can I do to fix this?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with Re-linking BRAW footage.

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 2.54.16 PM.pngHello,

I am working on using a project file from another editor. I definitely have the same exact footage with the same filenames that I am re-linking to, however it is not the same as the other editor's project file when it is all re-linked (look at the striped clips on the included screenshot.) What can I do to fix this?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, did you solve your problem ? We have a special tool for this with the BRAW Studio plugin. The bug happens from Premiere Pro 2020, but for some clips only. The tool will relink your footage on your original project file and so it will prevent the bug to appear.

Here are more explanations : https://www.autokroma.com/blog/Premiere-Pro-Timeline-Shift-First-Frame-After-Moving-Project-Relinkin...

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0