• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with scale keyframe velocity

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been having an issue with this for quite some time and havent been able to find a fix. While using transform I can change the velocity of position, skew, rotation, opacity, etc. All except for scale. Scale leaves a straight line (see attached) where I'm able to move it, but making changes too it sets the video scale to extremly high numbers numbers. Any help or is this a bug? (This is a repost, first post didnt have images)

adobe help2.PNGadobe help1.PNG

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you doing this using the "intrinsic" Motion section of the ECP? But directly applied on the clip track in the Timeline panel? As yea, there are differences between position and scale

You can adjust the velocity in the ECP for both position and scale by clicking on the drop-down arrows by each stopwatch icon, and then when you click on the ECP panel keyframes for each, the velocity options appear.

For me, it's pretty fiddly work to be trying in the Timeline panel.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines