• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with the final edit being exported and randomly throughout the video, the brightness changes

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem with the final edit being exported and in the export, randomly throughout the video, the brightness changes for a few seconds, and throws off the whole video. It is not visible in the actual editior and when Im looking back on the footage, it is completly normal. But when it is exported, it has the problem and it is just completley random and impossible to predict when it may happen, sometimes once in a video, to like 8 times. This has continued to happen and I cant find any sort of solve anywere online, please any help is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Try turning off Maximium Render Quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and tell us your source properties and your sequence settings.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing on windows 10, most up to date premiere version (not exactly sure the number, but I make sure its up to date), 16gb of gddr4 ram, a quad core i5 6600k, rtx 2070 editng off of a 1tb western digital blue harddrive, but premiere is on a ssd. It has happened sometimes when I have put text, and sometimes, I do absolutley nothing to a clip in my timeline and it still happenes, I use the graphics card to boost the speed of premiere and edit in a basic timeline. I am not even using any luts when the issue occurs. I export in 1920x1080 59.94 fps, in H.264 in the Match Source - High Bitrate preset using maximum render quality. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off Maximium Render Quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked, thank you so much. I cant believe I didnt think of that, thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. icon_biggrin.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. I am having the same issue that Matt OBrien was having. I tried everything that was suggested in the Adobe community that adressed this issues. I have never experieced this problem since using my MacPro. My Adobe software is updated. My OS is macOS Big Sur; Version 11.1. My Processor: 3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5. My Memory: 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4. PLEASE HELP!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model mac and what year?  are you saying you have a macpro?  What is your graphics card?  You should see all of this in the panel that comes up when you go to the apple menu: about this mac.  and what are your source properties and sequence settings?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought it brand new in 2019

Model: iMac 27"

Version: macOS 11.1

iMac: (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020)

Processor: 3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5

Memory: 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Startup Disk: Macintosh HD

Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5300 4 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction onthe year. It was actaully in 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't told us your source properties and sequence settings.  8 gigs in the minimum and I've seen posts here saying 16 gigs is the minimum if you're working with 4k material. 

Have you tried software rendering (setting is in your project settings)? 

You might try smart rendering

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-what-is-smart-rendering/td-p/10648488?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will do!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines