Highlighted

Problem with tools/audio tracks

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I have a problem with my audio tracks, which appeared while I was editing. My audio and videos are unlinked for the most part and I can't select nor cut (nor use any on the tools) on the audio tracks. The tools all appear with a red line across them, but only on the audio tracks (aka the audio of the video + music added). When I began editing, it wasn't the case, so I could work on the video and audio separately (I didn't change anything in the meanwhile, which makes this weird). Would you have any tips ? I want to be able to work and edit the audio tracks.

Thank you ! I attach a photo. 

Premiere Pro 2017

1598732856822951961063287663476.jpg

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with tools/audio tracks

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I have a problem with my audio tracks, which appeared while I was editing. My audio and videos are unlinked for the most part and I can't select nor cut (nor use any on the tools) on the audio tracks. The tools all appear with a red line across them, but only on the audio tracks (aka the audio of the video + music added). When I began editing, it wasn't the case, so I could work on the video and audio separately (I didn't change anything in the meanwhile, which makes this weird). Would you have any tips ? I want to be able to work and edit the audio tracks.

Thank you ! I attach a photo. 

Premiere Pro 2017

1598732856822951961063287663476.jpg

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to set the track to Show Clip keyframes instead of Track Keyframes.

afbeelding.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0