problema al exportar | problem with the export

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

estoy teniendo un problema en Premiere CC que me está imposibilitando exportar, codifica pero no me genera el archivo final. Me dice esto: El importador de archivos ha detectado una incoherencia en la estructura de archivos de brutos.mp4. Las funciones de lectura y escritura de los metadatos (XMP) de este archivo se han desactivado.

Ayuda por favor!!

I'm having a problem with the export on Premiere CC, I can't export media. It codifies but does not generate the final file. Adobe media encoder say: The archive importer has detected an inconsistency in the structure of brutos.mp4 files. The functions of reading and writing of metadata (XMP) of this file have been disabled.

Please, help me!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sergiomv,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please move the file brutos.mp4 to a different folder or drive & try export. Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I have the same problem and i would like to find a solution.
What exactly is the brutos file?
Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sergiomv,

Have you tried the step? Please let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, finally i Think it was because I had not many space in the hdd and when premiere export makes temporary files that spend double space. Sometimes is try and error. Really i don't know if it was so but finally I did it well

Thanks so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines