• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema con Clip e sequenze troppo veloci.

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno, ho appena scaricato adobe premiere sul mio pc con processore i7 16gb ram scheda video 4gb. Non riesco a capire come mai importando qualsiasi tipo di file audio o video la riproduzione me la da a scatti e come se fosse velocizzata come potete ascoltare e vedere nel video. Però provando a esportarlo me lo esporta bene. Forse sbaglio qualcosa nel settaggio di qualcosa? Non sono molto esperto. Ho scaricato sul pc pure quick time i codec divx ma niente....qualcuno ha idea? il progetto è in dvcame 1080p 30fp....dove sbaglio? Ho provato a fare di tutto, rendering della sequenza, nuovo progetto, di tutto ma non cambia nulla ho sempre i video accellerati. Succede anche se carico solo un file audio. potreste aiutarmi? Grazie.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preference > Audio Hardware > Default input set to NONE.

Why on earth would you install dvix and you dont need QT.

Never instal a codec pack it can mess up your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie mille, ho risolto. Lei è stato davvero gentile e risolutivo. Volevo chiederle solo l'ultima cosa. Riguardo ai codec divx e a quick time mi consiglia di disinstallarli o lasciarli? In questo momento non mi hanno creato problemi. Grazie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple. The installation of any untested third-party codec may create new (and often severe) problems in Premiere Pro (or any other NLE, for that matter). QuickTime has been notorious for completely shifting gamma values in the rendered video, some of which get transferred over to the exported finmal product (as in, the entire exported image comes out much darker than the original footage).

And DiVX software is either completely incompatible or has not been proven compatible with any NLE. It is intended only for simple media players, and not for video editors whatsoever.

So, you should uninstall both. Unfortunately, with some of the codec packs the only way to properly uninstall them would be a completely nuclear method: Completely wiping out everything and then reinstall the operating system and any necessary programs from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also forgot to tell you that QuickTime 7 (the very last version of QuickTime that Apple ever released for Windows) is now no longer supported any more by Apple itself (the originator of the format). The QuickTime format continues to be developed, but all codecs used must be fully 64-bit compliant (which QuickTime 7 never was). Unfortunately, Apple opted to discontinue releasing the newer versions of QuickTime software for Windows, and instead making QuickTime a native part of macOS and iOS instead. And Windows does not support QuickTime video formats without the use of third-party software - but unfortunately, QuickTime 7 conflicts with Adobe's native QuickTime 64-bit support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines