• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problema con premiere pro y after effects

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He estado trabajando en los dos programas unos cuantos años y nunca me habia pasado esto, cuando doy la play a la previsualizacion en after effects hay una parte donde el video ya no sigue y la pantalla del previsualizador se queda negra despues de esto el programa deja de responder lo mismo me pasa con premiere pro, y cuando quiero renderizar en cualquiera de los dos programas renderiza hasta exactamente la parte en donde los programas crasheaban y deja de renderizar y se cuelga, las especificaciones de mi pc son,

core i7-9700k, 16gb ram 3200mhz, rx570,512gb ssd. la verdad que en los dos proyectos no usaba casi efectos mas que un resplandor y jugar con la opacidad de los elementos, necesito ayuda urgente por favor!.

I have been working on both programs for a few years and this has never happened to me, when I play the preview in after effects there is a part where the video no longer continues and the preview screen goes black after this the program stops to answer the same thing happens to me with premiere pro, and when I want to render in either of the two programs it renders until exactly the part where the programs crashed and stops rendering and crashes, the specifications of my pc are,

core i7-9700k, 16gb ram 3200mhz, rx570,512gb ssd. The truth is that in the two projects I used almost no effects other than a glow and playing with the opacity of the elements, I need urgent help please !.

2021.04.07-21.02.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?