• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas con mi nueva versión de Premiere

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desde que comencé a utilizar la nueva versión no puedo acceder a los atajos desde el teclado de la computadora. Cuado intento ver distintos menúes desde la barra de inicio del programa, no hay opción de cancelar o aceptar una nueva ventana y debo forzar el apagado del programa.

Todo esto me está dificultadno mucho el trabajo. No puedo creer que la empresa no ofrezca servicio técnico en línea. ¿Alguien me podría ayudar?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This does not sound ideal. I am assuming you are using Premiere Pro 2020. Unable to use shortcut keys is not a known issue. I would recommend you to reset the preferences and then test the issue.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/FAQ-How-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-Premiere-Pro/td-p/...

It will make the settings default.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sería interesante que Adobe brindara una respuesta en español y no me reenviara a un tutorial en inglés. No me sirve el asesoramineto que estoy recibiendo. Muy disconforme con el soporte de Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines