• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas con tarjeta de video

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo la tarjeta de video del procesador, intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, pero también tengo (como principal, obviamente) la Nvidia GeForce GTX 750TI. Nunca tuve problema para editar en premiere, hasta que me instalé la versión del Premiere 2020:

Franco5FF4_0-1611590422366.png

Se me traba todo cuando edito, es imposible. Entonces lo que hice fue volver a la versión 2019, y no tuve problema. Lo que pasa es que formateé mi PC, y al instalar la 2019, tuve el mismo problema que con la 2020. Este problema se debe a la tarjeta gráfica del procesador, pero no sé cómo hacer para que detecte como principal la Nvidia. Ya probé cambiando el ajuste al iniciar el proyecto de CUDA u OpenCL, y de las dos formas tengo los mismos problemas.
Alguien que me ayude por favor, gracias.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is your gear is old. Sorry, but it's a fact of computer life. I've been running computers for business in my shop since about 1987. And ... for the umpteenth time, I'm in the process of migrating from an old rig (a 6-core, 32GB-RAM, w GYX1060 GPU) to a new rig: 24 cores, 128GB of RAM, 2080Ti.

That GPU of yours is no longer supported with a 'modern' driver, and therefore will never have another driver issued for it that is 'modern'. Premiere as an app moves forward in code. The 2020 (14.x builds) series and forward will simply not utilize that old GPU.

So ... you either stay with 2019, or perhaps better, get a newer rig. Yea, the money's a pain. But that's computer life. Three to five years and replace.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines