• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme synchronisation vitesse texte/audio (sync problem speed text/audio)

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je suis à mes débuts sur premiere pro et voici mon projet : j'ai une piste audio et je veux retranscrire ce que la personne dit mot par mot (en suivant les instructions de cette vidéo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VLe05mmoQY). Comme la personne parle vite, j'ai décidé de mettre la vitesse de l'audio à 30% (qui dure alors 00:00:57:17 au lieu de 00:00:17:07) pour pouvoir faire apparaitre plus facilement les mots au bon moment. Le problème c'est que lorsque je remets ma piste audio à 100% (qui dure à ce moment là (00:00:17:07), la piste image et carrément décallée et je ne peux pas modifier sa vitesse, la zone des pourcentage est grisée, voici une capture :

vitesse-durée image.PNG

Puisque je n'ai accès qu'à la durée, je la met à 00:00:17:07 mais ca ne fait que de la couper sans changer la vitesse.

Je ne sais pas comment faire, pouvez-vous m'aider ?

----------------------------------------------------------------- English version

Hello,

I'm just starting on premiere pro and here's my project: I have an audio track and I want to transcribe what the person says word by word (following the instructions of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VLe05mmoQY ). As the person speaks fast, I decided to set the speed of the audio to 30% (which then lasts 00:00:57:17 instead of 00:00:17:07) to be able to make the words appear more easily at the right time. The problem is that when I reset my audio track to 100% (which lasts at that time 00:00:17:07), the image track is shifted and I can't change its speed (the percentage area is grayed out, here is a capture: see above)

Since I only have access to the duration, I set it to 00:00:17:07 but it just cuts it without changing the speed.

I don't know what to do.. can somebody help me ?

(PS : pardon my English ^^')

TOPICS
Audio , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stills/images/photos dont have speed just duration.

Post screenshot of timeline.

Guessing you will have to animate in real time, slowing down assets will probably make things worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thank you I didn't know that. Is it then possible to change the time lapse between each word ?

And here is the screenshot : screenshot.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You probably need to adjust all keframes by hand. Cannot see the Ess Graphics.

Best is to start over in real time.

Or make a graphic for each word or if speech is fast put more words in one graphic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines