Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme visualisation effets

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

lorsque j'utilise la modification de l'echalle, l'effet n'est visible qu'apres le rendu je ne le vois pas en mode edition c'est vrai pour l'echelle par contre ce fonctionne normalement pour une autre effet rotation par exemple, si je modifie deux paramettres retation et echelle ca fonctionne si j'enleve un point d'arret de la rotation ca ne marche plus?? je viens de telecharger la derniere verion de premiere c'esr idem sur la 14.0 je sui sous win 10

cordialament

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

so I will try

when I change the scale of an image or even a colr mate, I can't see the change in editing mode I need to render it if I want to see it in the monitor. When achenge scale and rotation it works nice but if I remove just one "point d'arret" of rotation for example I come back to my probleme and can't see anymore the scale changing All other change are visible without rendering it

thnaks for answering

frederic

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translation is terrible, have no idea what you are asking.

Please write in English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I will try

when I change the scale of an image or even a colr mate, I can't see the change in editing mode I need to render it if I want to see it in the monitor. When achenge scale and rotation it works nice but if I remove just one "point d'arret" of rotation for example I come back to my probleme and can't see anymore the scale changing All other change are visible without rendering it

thnaks for answering

frederic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the Transform effect instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks, it works perfectly

frederic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines