Highlighted

Problems with Nvidia driver NVidia 451.48

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed the latest Nvidia driver (version number 451.48). Now I have to realize that this version causes considerable picture disturbances at Premiere, as soon as I change the color wheels on Lumetris. Has anyone else noticed this?

I am facing the same issue, as I am sure tons of other people are as well. I found a workaround for now. Go to this link and download this version of NVIDIA graphics driver. Once I did a clean install of this v446.14 graphics driver, everything got back to normal.

LINK: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/159887/en-us?ncid=afm-chs-44270&ranMID=44270&ranEAID=je6NUbpObpQ&ranSiteID=je6NUbpObpQ-OIk4oouk34eH1.6XQfl.wQ

Topics

Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with Nvidia driver NVidia 451.48

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed the latest Nvidia driver (version number 451.48). Now I have to realize that this version causes considerable picture disturbances at Premiere, as soon as I change the color wheels on Lumetris. Has anyone else noticed this?

I am facing the same issue, as I am sure tons of other people are as well. I found a workaround for now. Go to this link and download this version of NVIDIA graphics driver. Once I did a clean install of this v446.14 graphics driver, everything got back to normal.

LINK: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/159887/en-us?ncid=afm-chs-44270&ranMID=44270&ranEAID=je6NUbpObpQ&ranSiteID=je6NUbpObpQ-OIk4oouk34eH1.6XQfl.wQ

Topics

Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LINK: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/159887/en-us?ncid=afm-chs-44270&ranMID=44270&ranE...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

I know I've solved the problem already. I just wanted to mention here that there is a problem with the current driver again. The only solution can only be: never install an nvidia driver right after it is released. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the exact same issue around playing back MXF files in Premiere Pro with this Nvidia driver: 451.48.  Also the same issue in Multicam Window with this driver.  Other video formats were fine but MXF files had sever picture disturbances (small little graphical blocks on screen).  Media Encoder also exported MXF files with all the disturbances.  DO NOT install the latest Nvidia Driver 451.48 - you WILL battle with certain video files (MXF in my case) in Premiere Pro CC.  As JakeHeideker and Elwoodjblues1 said in their replies, Driver 446.14 still works like a charm!
I have Windows 10 Pro, 64GB RAM, Adobe Premiere Pro CC 14.30 (Build 38), NVidia GTX 1080 Graphics card.  I had to go back to NVidia previous driver 446.14 to resolve the issue.
I assume NVidia/Adobe will look into this issue.
Regards
Danie Pretorius

Pretoria
South Africa

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Just to let you know, I have installed the latest Nvidia Driver (451.67) and it is not giving the same issues as 451.48 as mentioned here before - glitches resolved.

Regards

Danie Pretorius

Pretoria

South Africa

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm relieved to know that I'm not just me. I installed the last Nvidia driver v451.48 and then I start to have a lot of issues with any FX applied to the video. When I set FXs disable I saw all good but I can't render either. I saw a lot of glitches, black or white screens. I didn't know that is a driver issue so I test in my other PC and I have exact the same problem, so same advice do not install the Nvidia Driver 451.48.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So glad it was a driver issue. I usually dont update my drivers until i need to but i upgraded my pc mobo cpu and ram so i had to reinstall drivers.

Almost cried thinking i had to RMA parts!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The just released 451.67 addresses this issue, per release notes, and I can confirm.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines