• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with rendering through the video card

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a problem with rendering a video. When I render a video through the Quadro 2200,
I get an image with strong contrast. If I render through Intel core i5 9600k, then everything is fine.
P.S. Updated drivers and windows 10 system. Help me please!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I render a video through the Quadro 2200, -  use proper word, export in this case, not render. That's known bug in PP:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/why-black-level-difference-hw-vs-sw-export/td-p/11824047

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try Voukoder plugin for HW-encoding, should do even better than build-in Adobe function

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One possible idea ... did you change or set the video levels in the Nvidia controls at all? That looks like it may be a full/legal issue. Many users think "Oh heck yea, I want 0-255 not 16-235!" for "videl levels"  ... but that's wrong. Nearly all video is recorded "legal", 16-235, and the monitor will display that as 0-255.

But if you leave that set to 16-235, it will show the 'normal' 16-235 media properly remapped to 0-255, and it will show the few format/codec combos that are 0-255 correctly also.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines