• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probles with .aac and .m4v Files,

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I was exporting a projejct in Pr, the software crashes, I seee a file "End Prosses" I clck on it then the Pr closed, but the temporary files aac and .m4v  still ther in my folder, I can't delete the files because they say they are in use by Pr, I tried to use the Task Manager to end process in the details tab and have the same problem.

Then tried to uninstall an the same F#$%)/g problem, the I use the tool Adobe CC Cleaner Tool, and know what SAME....  I uninstall all ACC Apps and can't deleter the files. Pr is no more in my laptop why I can´t delete de Files,,,  I only wan't to update Pr am Me and can't update because the spftware says I still have oppen Pr and Me so I can't update the programs..

Heeeeeelp!!!!!  

Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming  Windows 10 64bits  AMD RYZEN 7 4000 series (last laptop amd)  RTX 2060 and 16 GB RAM 

1XxJavierxX1_0-1610471660540.png

1XxJavierxX1_1-1610471729870.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstall an I have the files in my lap

1XxJavierxX1_0-1610472384470.png

1XxJavierxX1_1-1610472395448.png

Help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when I tried to open Pr i have this

1XxJavierxX1_0-1610473350321.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines