Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Producing video for multiple platforms

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I want to create videos for multiple platforms. For example youtube and a private school.

Now the thing is that I want certain lower thirds to appear on one rendered video and another set to appear on another video.

For example, I want a subscribe and social media lower thirds to appear on the youtube video and I want the school email and other relevant info to appear on the second video.

Currently what I am doing is to create two sequences in premiere and basically re-edit and change the mogrts.

The problem with this is that it is monotonous and I have to do it for each and every video individually.

Is there a way I can streamline this using ffmpeg or any other software?

Maybe I can render my video first without any lower thirds, then create a transparent video of my lower third animations and have them be inserted automatically at a specific time interval.

Thank you

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create your video in one sequence.

In the Project Panel, drag that sequence to the new icon. It will create a new sequence with the edited video nested.

Do that for each separate final video you want. Add the lower thirds in the nested sequence.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what you are suggesting is that I create a template of sorts with my mogrts and end-credits for two platforms,.ie two templates. Then I just drop the edited video in as a nested sequence.(correct me if I misunderstood this)

Is there a way to create a macro or some sort of script to automate this? Where I create the video sequence then run the macro/script and it creates two sequences for me to render or adds them to the queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about if you try to export the mogrt with the YouTube subscription, change its name and then re-import it to the Essential Graphics and edit it and add the email, that way you already have both mogrts ready just to insert them in the Timeline and you don't need to edit them all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you for the answer.

I am more looking for a template-like structure, where the mogrts are automatically inserted. What you said works and does take the editing out. But I still have to place them and I want that part to be automated as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah ok I understand your point. I do not know any script or macro for what you are needing.

It occurs to me that if your videos are all with the same length always, you could create nested sequences only with the mogrts and after editing your videos you simply put this nested sequence with the mogrts on top and voila, however this also requires that you yourself You put them on the timeline and that's what you want to avoid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The nested sequence way is the way to go for now.

There are macros in photoshop that can convert your image into a book cover and do all kinds of effects. Wish there was something similar in Premiere.

The nested sequence way is gonna do for now, I will have to drag the nested sequence in the mogrt template, but that will be one drag compared to me dragging multiple mogrts on the sequence.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do a Spanish version on video track 2 an English version on video track 3 and a Russian version on video track 4. You can simply enable or dissable the video tracks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines