Highlighted

Productions crashing entire Mac

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I noticed that I will be working on an episode in Productions.  (I have been working with Productions for a while now) and somewhere along my workflow, the entire iMac will crash.  As a test, I transferred one of the many episodes to an external and worked on it for 2 days on a MacBook Pro without any issues.  Once I transferred back to my iMac and used Productions, it went back to random computer crashes.

Any thoughts?

Also, how can I access a project without using Productions?  I'd like to see if that bypass works.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Productions crashing entire Mac

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I noticed that I will be working on an episode in Productions.  (I have been working with Productions for a while now) and somewhere along my workflow, the entire iMac will crash.  As a test, I transferred one of the many episodes to an external and worked on it for 2 days on a MacBook Pro without any issues.  Once I transferred back to my iMac and used Productions, it went back to random computer crashes.

Any thoughts?

Also, how can I access a project without using Productions?  I'd like to see if that bypass works.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?